National Youth Commission (NAYCOM) and Sahelian Company of Enterprise (CSE) in partnership with Sierra Leone Roads Authority (SLRA), District and Chiefdom Youth Councils (D&CYC), National Council for Technical Vocational and other Academic Awards (NCTVA), Sierra Leone Local Content Agency (SLLCA), Sierra Leone Institute of Engineers (SLIE), Ministry of Youth Affairs (MOYA) with support from the European Union (EU) through the National Authoring Office(NAO) in the Ministry of Planning and Economic Development (MOPED) have climaxed the Certification of the first batch of trainees with a colourful ceremony at the Zimmi town Court Barry, 17th July, 2021.
- ADVERT FOR REFRESHER TRAINING IN PLUMBING AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TO CONSTITUE MSE GROUPS FOR WATER METER INSTALLATION
- NAYCOM, CSE and Partners conclude Certification of Trainees of the Youth Skills Development and Training Programme.
- NAYCOM LAUNCH ACTION REPORT ON GENDER AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMMES
- NCTVA Commences Competence Based Training Assessment
- Clothing Factory Provides Job for Youths